Our goal is, and always will be, to bring you the most up-to-date information that’s currently available. We believe that you deserve to read information that is not influenced by marketing, profits, or a company’s image. That is why we do not, and will never accept compensation from a company to write a review of their pet food product. Our reviews are completely unbiased, and designed to provide you with the information that you need to meet your pet’s nutritional needs.
One of the things that we value the most is your input! We want you to give us feedback about your experience with different pet food formulas. Please feel free to use our product rating system to help other pet owners choose the best products for their dog’s health.
Here’s a bit of information about the people involved in PetFoodTalk.com:
- Director of Research and Content Creation
- Carolyn is a professional writer with a passionate love of animals. She has raised over 32 cats, 21 dogs and various other exotic animals throughout her lifetime. Through her experiences, she has learned valuable information about proper pet nutrition, pet care and veterinary medicine.
- Carolyn has written over 1,000 ebooks, articles and other documents, many of which are related to the proper care and treatment of animals. She was one of the leading writers for PetCareEducation.com, as well as several other pet care websites, including several published articles about veterinary treatment for specialized disorders.
- Marketing and Technology Director
- Sean is the director of Marketing and Technology for PetFoodTalk, a job which is only overshadowed by his desire to bring unbiased, useful information to pet owners worldwide. Sean has a variety of pets, and a passionate interest in animal care.
- Sean has been the leading developer of many different pet-related websites, and was involved in the start-up of DogFoodChat.com. Sean was also the brains behind PetCareEducation.com, a leading website for information about pet-related topics.